Jalapeno Poppers are a staple of any summer eating in Texas. But you can’t eat those and still be healthy, right? Wrong! Try this recipe out. They’re quick, they’re easy, and best of all they’re delicious. Let us know how you like them!
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 20 min
- 10 Jalapeno peppers, Sliced in half and seeded
- 10 Bacon strips cut in half
- 1 Cup Almond cheese
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- Preheat oven to 425
- Mix almond cheese with chili powder in a bowl
- Fill each jalapeno cavity with almond cheese
- Wrap each popper in a bacon strip and secure with toothpick if needed
- Place on baking sheet and cook in the over for 20 minutes
- Serve warm and enjoy!